Miami High Net-Worth Divorce Attorneys
Florida law firm meets the needs of clients with substantial assets
Divorces involving high-net-worth couples require special attention from an attorney experienced in these sophisticated matters. At Rafool, PLLC, in Miami, we have the knowledge and background to represent some of Florida’s most successful residents in matrimonial litigation. Our attorneys understand how to assess the current and future value of financial accounts, business assets and professional goodwill. From there, we advocate vigorously for a result that protects our clients’ holdings and enables them to continue the lifestyle that they are accustomed to.
Rafool, PLLC are Miami high net-worth divorce lawyers who represent residents of South Florida with significant assets. We have a deep experience handling complex divorce matters including identifying and valuing assets, complex child custody issues and enforceability of marital agreements.
Typical Assets of High Net-Worth Individuals
Most affluent couples have a variety of assets and debts that make up their net worth. We will help to identify and value all assets such as:
- Investment Accounts, Stocks, Options
- Real Estate
- Business Interests
- Retirement Assets, 401(k) Accounts, IRA, Pensions
- Antiques, jewelry and collections
- Inheritance, Insurance Benefits
- Luxury Cars, Boats and Vehicles
- Debt or Money Owed"
Accomplished advisers assist with complex legal and financial issues
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission defines high-net-worth couples as those whose assets, excluding their primary residence, exceed $1 million, or whose combined income has topped $300,000 in each of the previous two years. Whether or not you fit this technical definition of wealth, we can help you safeguard your assets through:
- Detailed advice on sophisticated issues — We conduct a thorough overview of your tangible and intangible assets so that you can negotiate from a position of strength and demonstrate the true value of individual items. When appropriate, we will bring in accountants and other financial professionals to bolster your case.
- Exceptional service — High-achieving clients tend to have busy schedules filled with business, family and charitable obligations. Our lawyers value your time and work tirelessly to deliver attentive representation that minimizes the intrusion on your daily activities.
- Effective strategy tailored to your needs — Large marital estates present extra concerns and increase the need for a customized divorce strategy. No matter how complex your objectives are, we will develop a personalized plan designed to achieve your specific goals.
From your initial consultation to the resolution of your divorce or separation, our Miami attorneys will fight fiercely to protect your rights. We have been recognized by peers, professional publications and a large group of satisfied clients for our ability to obtain strong results. This reputation has led people throughout Florida to retain us for major-asset and high-profile matrimonial litigation.
Contact an accomplished Miami high net-worth divorce lawyer for a consultation
Rafool, PLLC, represents high-net-worth residents and other South Florida clients in divorce litigation. Please call (305) 567-9400 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation at our Miami office.