Melissa Kanoff is an Associate with Rafool, LLC and is admitted to practice in Florida and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
During her time at the University of Miami School of Law, Melissa worked in the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida Family Law Division and with the Eleanor R. Cristol and Judge A. Jay Cristol Bankruptcy Pro Bono Assistance Clinic, personally assisting clients through challenging financial matters.
With a focus on complex family law issues, Melissa helps families navigate through a difficult time in life by providing strategic representation tailored to every client’s individual circumstances. Melissa concentrates on high-net worth matters involving parenting proceedings, sophisticated corporate structures and inter-entity relations, and equitable distribution of marital estates.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Miami School of Law, 2021
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Texas at Austin, 2018
- Florida, 2022
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2022
Legal Community Involvement
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Member
- Young Lawyers Division, Member
- American Bar Association Member