Kaylin R. Cohen is an associate with Rafool, LLC and is admitted to practice in Florida and New Jersey. Prior to joining Rafool, LLC, Kaylin served as the Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Mark T. Janeczko, J.S.C. (Ret.) in the Bergen County, New Jersey Superior Court, Family Part.
Kaylin is a skilled and passionate advocate for her clients. She combines her consideration for each client’s unique needs with creative decision-making to develop individualized strategies for resolving the most complex of matters. Her primary focus lies in handling high net-worth legal matters, where she assists clients with dissolution of marriage cases involving intricate corporate structures, equitable distribution of marital assets, and time-sharing disputes.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2022
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., cum laude, 2019
- Florida, 2022
- New Jersey, 2023
Legal Community Involvement
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Member
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member