Miami Lawyers Handle Complex Family Law and High-Worth Litigation Matters
Click to read Mr. Rafool’s latest article, “Top 10 Tips for a Celebrity Divorce or Paternity Action”
Meeting the needs of litigation clients accustomed to superior service
Our firm has made its name handling high-profile celebrity divorces, but we offer the same undivided attention and determined representation to each and every client we represent. When you retain our services, you can depend on receiving:
- Complete solutions — When your situation involves substantial assets or public scrutiny, excellent legal work is not enough. We provide comprehensive representation that pursues strong results while safeguarding your reputation, privacy, and peace of mind.
- Responsive, personalized advice — Many of our clients have similar goals, but the only way to provide truly distinguished service is to listen to each person’s individual needs. That’s why we respond to your communications promptly and develop a strategy specifically tailored to you.
- Representation from respected counsel — Our partners have received the highest rating from their peers for our legal ability and ethical conduct. Even more importantly, our firm has received the highest ratings from our clients, who have also honored us with referrals to friends and family.
Skilled advocacy for any type of domestic litigation
Our attorneys have experience handling a wide range of domestic matters, including:
- Divorce — We assist spouses with every aspect of divorce, including questions about property division and alimony. Depending on your circumstances, we can represent you aggressively in court or use a more cooperative approach like mediation or pursue suit settlement.
- Family law — Prenuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, and children’s issues such as child support and custody are often the most contentious in family law, and are just a few of the family matters you may face. We understand how crucial these issues are and are experienced in all aspects of same.
- Paternity — Whether you’re seeking to establish or disprove paternity, Rafool & Hernandez can assist you through the process and advise you of your legal rights and obligations.
- International law — Miami’s status as a worldwide destination has given us the opportunity to represent people in family disputes involving international matters. We are experienced in international legal issues, including proceedings under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.
- Civil litigation — We handle a broad range of civil litigation matters, including breach of contract and real property disputes, commercial lawsuits, defamation suits, and other matters.
Whatever assistance or advice you need, we will take the time to evaluate your particular legal challenge and present your options in a clear, concise way.
Contact our statewide family and litigation law firm for an initial consultation
Rafool & Hernandez, LLC is located in Miami, serving individuals, families and businesses throughout Florida and other states and countries. Call 305-567-9400 or contact us online for an initial consultation. We are happy to accommodate clients who require immediate assistance or a special meeting arrangement.